Monday, October 22, 2007

Don't mess, Don't fool.

I'm so freaking piss off at this very moment. I think I'm such a fool to go into the same class. I so admit to that, for I thought they value me but I was just a fool. Whatever, really, whatever, I gonna learn to be selfish and be real selfish. Sometimes when you think you found friends, and thought you can back on them but it just take a assignment to crash all the bond. I was stupid enough to believe that they will take me in. I finally understand what Dad meant when he said that never to trust to much in your friends, friends that aren't really close too, or rather call them classmates. I've managed to keep my cool but I really can't stand it. I should have been on my own and survive then to be dump out of the boat to make space for other. F**K! I should prove to your that without your I can still better without your. So watch out. I really cannot stomach this whole piece of crap. Forget it!!!

Anyway, tutors been mentioning about what our grades and CCA could help in our admission to university. Well, I've no qualms about my grades, but CCA, I really have no idea how.

Anyway, I really miss my bunch of darlings. We have yet to meet up since what, August? I really miss them loads, at least they are the nearest comfort I can get. There goes without saying the besties. Miss them badly. I don't those in school for those I have are the most precious I've gotten.

"You are my nearest thing to heaven, as well to hell."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home